- These terms and conditions apply to all payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to Taralex LLC as well as to licenses issued by Taralex LLC to use the Product.
- These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a payment).
- By making a payment to Taralex LLC, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Taralex LLC may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
As used in these terms and conditions:
- “Taralex”, "Taralex LLC", “we,” or “us ” refers collectively to Taralex LLC
- “You” means you, the customer.
- "Product" means Enabler for Excel add-on to Microsoft Excel.
- “Subscription” means your right to use the Product for a limited period of time.
Payments and Confirmations of Payment
- By sending money to us via PayPal you confirm that you have read and agree to the PayPal User Agreement
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize PayPal to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to your credit card or PayPal account and send the money to Taralex LLC less the appropriate fees.
- By clicking “Submit” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us during registration.
- By buying a license to use the Product you are consenting to receive product-specific news and updates, but no more frequently than one e-mail a week.
License, Fees, Cancellations, and Refunds
- The Product is licensed and not sold.
- By paying a license fee you are getting an exclusive, time-limited, non-trasferrable right to use the Product on one PC (Personal Computer) for the period of time covered by the license.
- The current license fee is available on the product purchase page (enabler4excel.herokuapp.com?target=buy)
- Beyond the initial 30-day free trial period you can only use the product if you have paid for the license.
- You have a choice to buy the license to use the Product for 1 month or for 1 year (12 months).
- The time period during which you have the license to use the Product starts at the moment of actual payment and stretches for 1 or 12 months depending on the license you have chosen.
- You can add 1 or 12 months to the license you already own by buying another license.
- You have a choice to set up automatic payments on expiration of the paid license period or to pay only once, in that case the Product may stop working after expiration of the license period if no other payments were made.
- You can cancel automatic payments at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to cancel your subscription. In case of a cancellation your license will stay active for the period of time covered from the previous payment, but will not be renewed once this period expires.
- You can get a full refund of your payment within the first 7 days after the payment if you bought a monthly license or within the first 30 days after the payment if you bought a yearly license. To get a refund send an e-mail to email@example.com. Your license will be deactivated immedeately after processing the refund. No refunds will be issued if more than 7 days have elapsed after buying a 1-month license or if more than 30 days have elapsed after buying a yearly license.